American Income Life Tools for Success
No matter how long you’ve been a Representative with American Income Life, it’s always a good idea to brush up on your skills. This includes using training tools on the American Income Life’s Laptop on Demand website, and making sure you’re up to date with current product information. You may even come across something new, or a sales technique you have long forgotten.
Remember, the key to success is activity; success is not found by waiting for it to come to you. By combining your active motivation to succeed with the tips listed here, you may be surprised by how much you can accomplish.
Good sales skills begin with great customer service.
- Answer customer calls quickly and accurately, within 24 hours
- Stay informed of coverage needs
- Promote an atmosphere of trust with the policyholder
- Personalize your clients’ coverage by sending birthday cards and making the occasional telephone call
- Always look and act professional – wear professional clothes, and don’t smoke right before you meet with a prospect
- Create an atmosphere of trust – make sure your customer feels comfortable with you
Use tools that work for you. Some Representatives may find that certain approaches work better for them than others.
Give us your own tip for success by commenting below!