Five Steps to Becoming a Champion at American Income Life
What makes a champion? Motivation, determination, and activity are the main ingredients needed. Talent isn’t listed as one of the necessary ingredients to be a champion. Of course, talent helps, but hard work always beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
Here are five steps to ensure you will be a champion at American Income Life and with your personal endeavors:
1. Commitment to being a champion. You can’t wait around for someone besides yourself to provide some sort of external motivation. You need to believe in yourself before anyone else will.
2. Know your qualifying level of production. Set up a daily personal tracker and be committed to reviewing where you stand each workday. This will help you stay on track for promotion at American Income Life.
3. How much time do you have? Remember the impact of holidays, vacations, and family commitments. Time off is a big factor as time left!
4. Compare past performance to future strategy. If you’re a producer at American Income Life, know how many appointments, referrals, or leads you need to book on a weekly basis to reach that promotion. Yesterday’s data can become today’s road map!
5. Live each day as a champion. While remaining humble, carry yourself with a champion’s confidence. Walk away from the irritating, insignificant, and trivial events that aren’t productive, and focus on what gets results.
When you consider yourself a champion, you’ll have a greater understanding of what makes the journey far more gratifying than a moment of recognition.
What steps have you taken to become a champion, here at American Income Life?