AIL/NILICO Convention Agenda for Monday – May 30th
The 2011 AIL/NILICO Convention is ramping up as many of this year’s attendees are starting to arrive. How were your travels? Did our travel tips help? Should we add any more to the list?
The President’s Club dinner last night was certainly a fun-filled and memorable evening. Thank you to all the American Income Life/National Income Life representatives who attended – it was pleasure seeing all of you! As a reminder, each President’s Club member has received a credit ($25 per person, $50 per couple) for breakfast at either Vida or Solo. Just visit between 7am and 10am, and charge the bill to your room.
The following are today’s important events:
- Registration and Hospitality Desk (9am-5pm) - Luster Gallerie
- All attendees need to stop by and obtain their registration packages.
- You will also meet the Convention Planning Specialist (CPS) who will help you book tours or other exciting activities. You may ask questions and get information on Miami attractions, restaurants, other recommendations and events.
- First Time Qualifiers Reception (6pm) – Flicker Ballroom
- The dress code is resort casual attire and invitations are required.
- Welcome Reception (7pm) – Ocean Lawn
- Don’t overdress – resort casual attire is perfectly fine for this event.
After an exciting day of socializing we will leave you to enjoy Miami’s night life, or relax and re-charge in preparation for the BIG day ahead. Get ready, AIL/NILICO Elite, the real fun hasn’t even begun!