American Income Life to Visit Must-See Attractions in San Francisco
Is this spring weather making you want to go to the beach? Great news! American Income Life Convention in San Francisco is on the horizon and there will be plenty of beaches to visit while you’re there!
San Francisco is known for its iconic landmarks, historical attractions, beaches, and fun culture. In 2013 the city welcomed 16.9 million visitors who spent more than $9.38 billion in local businesses*. That being said, looks like San Francisco is going to be an awesome time! What are you planning on doing while you’re in the city? Check out some of the most popular and must-see San Francisco attractions below.
What to do in San Fran
- Stand beneath the giant arches of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Eat, drink, shop, and more at the famous Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Explore the mysteries of the legendary Alcatraz Island.
- Ride a classic San Francisco cable car.
- Venture to the famous Chinatown for authentic dining, shopping, and sightseeing.
- Find great entertainment of every kind at Union Square.
- See the sea lions at Pier 39.
- Brave the narrow and winding drive down Lombard Street.
- Go under the sea with the most unique ocean creatures at Aquarium of the Bay.
- Snap your photo in front of the architecturally unique Painted Ladies houses.
- Go hiking, sailing, or fishing in the San Francisco Bay.
- Visit the Palace of Fine Arts for a taste of West Coast history and culture.
American Income Life Prepares for Convention
These are only a few of the many fun things to do in San Francisco. What kinds of things do you like to do on your vacations? What are you looking most forward to doing with your fellow American Income Life representatives during #AILConvention2014?