Top 10 Hot Spots for American Income Life Convention Attendees
American Income Life representatives have a variety of adventures to choose from at 2014 Convention in San Francisco!
American Income Life in the Golden Gate City
Whether you’ve been to San Francisco before or recognize these destinations from media and pop culture, you’ll want to check them out while you’re in town.
- Explore the mysterious history of Alcatraz Island.
- Gaze upon the giant arches of the Golden Gate Bridge, Fog City’s most iconic structure.
- Aquarium of the Bay, next to Pier 39, is home to 20,000 unique ocean dwellers.
- The Palace of Fine Arts symbolizes San Fran’s history within its numerous museums.
- The Legion of Honor displays more than 4,000 years of European artwork.
- American Income Life representatives can hang out in Union Square, the most popular shopping and entertainment district in the city.
- Join other tourists at Pier 39, famous for its shopping center, dining destinations, and entertainment venues.
- San Francisco Museum of Art pushes the creative envelope with its display of modern artwork.
- Alamo Square, home to the Victorian Painted Ladies houses, poses as a great photo spot.
- Climb Coit Tower memorial in Telegraph Hill.
Share with us! Where are you spending your vacation time during #AILConvention2014?