Sunshine State of Miami Makes Way for American Income Life
It’s nearly impossible to talk about Miami without daydreaming about white sand and the beautiful turquoise ocean waves crashing onto the shore. American Income Life Agents are not strangers to all the awesome things Miami has to offer!
Miami is home to more than 15 miles of beaches and is the second largest city in Florida. The port of Miami, known as the Cruise Capitol of the World, is the world’s largest cruise port and seaport for cargo. Miami International Airport ranks third largest among U.S. airports in international passenger traffic with more than 33.5 million travelers each year*. From a number of famous nightlife attractions to shopping and professional sports, Miami is over the top and entertaining for all ages.
Miami Fast Facts
- With 13.9 million visitors in 2012, Greater Miami is one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations*.
- Miami Dade County Public School System is the fourth largest school system in the nation**.
- Greater Miami is the only metropolitan area in the U.S. with borders encompassing two National Parks***.
- Go deep sea fishing or scuba dive! Miami is the Wreck Diving Capitol of the World with more than 50 wreck sites for divers to explore***.
- Miami was founded by Julia Tuttle on July 28, 1896. It’s the only major city in the U.S. founded by a woman.
American Income Life in Florida
Interested in finding the career of your dreams or living in Miami, Florida? Visit the American Income Life State General Agent website for Williams-Zophin today and learn more about Opportunity Unlimited in the Miami area.