You Heard Right! American Income Life is in Canada!
Did you know American Income Life Offices provide coverage to families not only throughout the United States, but also in Canada?
Canada shares a border with the United States, and its coastline borders the Atlantic, Arctic, and Pacific Oceans. Canada, which is the second largest country in the world after Russia, consists of 10 provinces and three territories, which encompass a population of more than 32,225,000 people*. Sounds like a promising destination to recruit for the Opportunity Unlimited, doesn’t it?
Want to learn more about Canada? Check out these bizarre facts**:
- The world’s first UFO landing pad was built in Alberta in the 1960s.
- More than 2.4 million reindeer and 15,500 polar bears live in Canada.
- Residents and vacationers can swim in the popular Pekwachnamaykoskwaskwaypinwanik Lake. (Not a typo! That’s the lake’s real name. And it’s the longest name for any destination in Canada.)
- In Montreal, kids can send letters to Santa Claus (addressed to the North Pole, H0H 0H0, Canada) and receive actual responses from the Santa Claus letter response program!
- Basketball was invented in Canada as an indoor sport during cold winters.
American Income Life is everywhere!
If you’re looking for a career that makes a difference in peoples’ lives and helps others every day, look no further than our American Income Life Offices in Canada.